Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My 1st Journey to the Underworld




Duane one of my office mates, was trying to get a metal gig.  He invited me to shoot some photos and have fun with the event.   Back in the summer of 2012, there was a metal production that organized an event with bands and booze. It was a night of mayhem and I was lucky enough to cover them. Here are some of my shots, in my first 'Jouney to the Underworld'.    

I was unsure what I signed up for.  to my surprise, the gig wasn't packed as I could move and weave around the bar.  It was my first time shooting a metal gig, but in a way I had a few ideas on what needs to be done.  I was a little hesitant as the people are pretty rambunctious and rowdy as they tend to do a weird and wild dance.  So i had to be careful of my equipment.

All in all I had fun with the gig and had an eye opening experience with it.  Thanks for inviting me to shoot, listen to great music and have fun.











































No comments:

Post a Comment