Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Product Review: Etude House Mascara Remover and Silky Cotton Pad


There was a paragraph that I had read which really struck me and caught my attention. The gist of the paragraph was that-if we spend so much time on putting on make up we should also spend time to make sure that we make an effort to removing the make up. 

I've always had trouble removing the make up I apply on my eyelids and of course the eyeliner and the mascara. After washing my face I would still find traces of eyeliner or mascara- so I decided to give Etude House's Mascara Remover a try. 

I really loved this product and I swear by it! It's always a part of my ritual before going to sleep. It's very effective and very easy to use. 


This is me with make up on. I have small eyes so I always make sure I put on eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara. The mascara isn't obvious here but I am wearing mascara. :) 


This is Etude House's Silky Cotton Pad which is also a great buy since it's great to use with the Mascara Remover. It's really soft and it's better than cotton especially if you are removing make up from your eyes. This box of Silk pads has 80 pieces and costs around P148.00. 






This is the Mascara Remover which I love so much! 


It has a pinkish color in the bottom with a different consistency. You have to make sure that you shake it first before using. This mascara Remover is just for P198.00- it's really worth it! 



Once you are done shaking it - it will look something like this. Another great thing about this Mascara Remover is that it is really gentle on the eyes- no stinging whatsoever. 

Get a cotton pad from the box and put a dab of the Mascara remover on it. 



Apply it on your eye and gently swipe away. 


You will immediately see the results. 


Although it's supposed to be a mascara remover. The eyeshadow and eyeliner gets removed as well. :) 


I would definitely recommend this product and I will definitely be buying this once my supply runs out. This mascara remover will always be part of my 'cleansing regimen' :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Nagsisimula na ang pagiging addict mo sa mga ganyan. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fault! But I don't have the tyaga that you do! hehe :p

    ReplyDelete