Thursday, September 27, 2012

Nifty Nails: Product Review: Face Shop PK103 Nail Polish

Face Shop's PK103 Nail Polish

      
My friend Pj had asked me to buy a hand cream from The Face Shop so in my 1 Nail Polish per visit rule I got a shiny pink nail polish this time. 

This shade is definitely a lot safer and more conventional than what I would usually buy. It's different and at least I would not have to worry about Paul's grandmother saying that I should only wear reddish nail polish (since Red is lucky for Chinese) she doesn't like my yellow or blue nail polishes. She says she has never seen nail polish like those. 

Every time Lola notices my unconventional nail polish I would promise to paint my nails red the next time around. :p






 This particular nail polish requires at least 3 or 4 coatings in order to have a defined look. My friend tried using this nail polish as a top coat for a pink shade and it came out well. Maybe I will blog about that next time. :) 



This is a good shade to keep around in case you have to go to a wedding or any formal occasions and you have to get rid of that black or orange shade you are currently wearing on your nails. Again this is only for P95.00 so not bad at all.  


2 comments:

  1. I'd like to try this nail polish color for a change, since i always go with red nail polish. Nice review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Changing the color of your nail polish every once in a while can also help you have a different look and it lasts for weeks so it's definitely a good investment. :)

    ReplyDelete