Monday, October 22, 2012

Another Busy Weekend

Yummy Red Velvet brownies from my sister's bridal shower.

We had another busy weekend last October 20-21, 2012. Saturday was my sister's bridal shower at Astoria Plaza in Ortigas. Paul took some great photos of the sunset across the Ortigas city view. He really loves those kinds of views. Watch out for those photos! :) 

The photo above is a shot of the red velvet brownies I ordered from my friend Barbie. You can check out more of her amazing baked creations here

I have a thing with cupcakes during celebrations and I really love how they are set up in a tier. :) 
Beautiful cake toppers from Val and Chad's wedding. 

Right after checking out of Astoria the next day- I had my nails done and had my hair curled since we were going to attend the wedding of our good friend Vhal to Chad :) 

We shot their zombie prenup which you can check out here

Although Paul wasn't able to take much photos since we were enjoying catching up with friends from our College Publication :) 

It really was another busy weekend but it was a weekend of celebrations and another opportunity for great photos! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment