Monday, November 5, 2012

Busy Busy Weeks!!!

Lighted Candle from Marcus' Christening 

Ever since we've gotten back from Coron (we've only been able to post until Day 2 of our Coron adventures - we were there for 5 days) our weeks have been so busy with birthdays, baptisms, weddings, dinners and events. I'm not one to complain since this just means more photos and memories to keep and of course more blog posts to write about. 

Yeah I miss the lazy weekends of falling asleep while watching TV but those days will always be just around the corner but for now Mr & Mrs. Cheng have been pretty busy and here are some of our misadventures! 

So here are some photos (in no particular order) of what we've been up to these past couple of weeks. 

October 28, 2012- Marcus' Christening 

Marcus Jacob is another godson of Paul and I, he is the son of my College friend Djerty and if you have been following our blog already you would surely know Djerty and Marcus since we shot Djerty's maternity shoot and Marcus' new born shoot. :) 

So it was just right that we also cover his Christening :) 

Entrance to Cafe Ilang Ilang in Manila Hotel






Dinner at Manila Hotel -October 29, 2012

The photo above of Cafe Ilang-Ilang was taken last October 29, 2012 when the family had dinner with Tito Roger at the Manila Hotel. What can I say? It was Paul's farthest drive yet- he just got his license last April :p 

It was my first time to go to Manila Hotel and the architecture and the history could just overwhelm you! Everything was so beautiful! You will definitely see that with the pictures that we will be posting soon. :) 

Take note though that this was Monday in the evening and Paul and I had to go to Sampaloc Manila to pick up a costume I was renting for our Halloween Activity in the office. Which brings us to another thing that has kept us busy....

Cosplay in the office! - October 31, 2012 

I was planning to go and cosplay as Shana from Shakugan no Shana for some time already and I also slowly laid out my plans for the costume :p 

Screenshot of photos from our Cosplay shoot. In Adobe Lightroom where Paul works his magic.


I rented the costume from Mame's Cosplay shop you can check out their facebook page here. More to come about this amazing Mother and Daughter team :) 

I borrowed the wig and the sword from our cosplayer friend Kaye- you can check her Facebook page here. :) 

My red lenses I ordered from Vanity Lair- check out their facebook page here
Paul and I had a short shoot in the Parking lot in Eastwood -photos for that are pending. :p 


View of Taal Lake from Taal Vista Hotel 

November 3, 2012 - Tagaytay Day trip 

We went on a day trip to Tagaytay to show our boss from the US around. It was unusually hot in Tagaytay considering it was November but Paul was still able to take some great photos- case in point the photo above of Taal lake from Taal Vista Hotel. :) 

You may find it hard to believe but we also have other activities in between the above mentioned like my sisters bridal shower and my other sister's birthday. So it really has been a busy couple of weeks and things are just bound to get even more busy- which could only mean more blog posts and photos, I only hope that we could post as often as we can :) 

Oh by the way we were also able to get a BIG gig last November 4, 2012 and we are pretty much excited about that :) Hopefully it is already the start for PCheng Photography-watch out for that blog post! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment