Monday, November 26, 2012

Product Review: Etude House Princess 3D Mask

Princess 3D Mask with my Japanese wax doll :) (Japan and Korea right there) 




This is already a late product review. Actually I haven't been able to do much product reviews as of late. As you can see we've been pretty busy (and I mean really busy) these past few weeks, actually this weekend is the first weekend that I've had to myself for a long time. Although I did have to write 17 articles for a client- so I wouldn't really call it a 'weekend to myself'. 

So even with the deadline of 17 articles over the weekend I still wanted to insert this product review :) 

I actually have products to review already. They are all lined up and I've been using most of them already so I guess that's a good thing since I would have more to write about ;) 


So anyways here is my Product Review for Etude House's Princess 3D Mask. The product is just like the Pearl Extract Mask i tried- review on this link

The difference though comes with the '3D' and not to mention the price. While the Pearl Extract is only P58.00 the Cherry Blossom is P98.00 so why the difference in price? 

Out of the package 
 Unlike its predecessor, the Princess 3D Mask has a three dimensional design that allows for a better and more snug fit on your face. They basically added folds and tabs on the sheet so it fits more on your face and the area for the nose is also bigger-think your entire nose blanketed in sheet soaked goodness. 
Open it up. 

Another notable difference between the Princess 3D Mask and the Pearl Extract Mask is that the 3D Mask is a little harder to 'unfold' what with the added folds and tabs to it but after the struggle to open it (careful you might tear it) you will be able to relax and enjoy your beauty treatment. :) 

It's definitely good to have a Mask in your drawer (3D or not) so you can relax and have a little beauty regiment on your alone time :) Just remember to have an interval of 2-3 days in between masks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment