Monday, December 17, 2012

Alfhie & Kat. 12.15.2012

Love is in the air. 
Last December 15, 2012 our very good College friends Alfhie and Kat got married for the second time. Isn't there a saying that goes that 'love is the sweeter the second time around?' I guess the same can be said about weddings. Especially if you will be marrying the same person. ^__^

We were guests at the wedding so there was no pressure about taking photos. Actually we were a bit late to the ceremony since we came from our department's Christmas party. Unfortunately we also had to pull a 'eat-and-run' routine during the reception since Paul still had work in the evening. 


The beautiful Enriquez family. 

It was nice to catch up with College friends and see them with their wives and children. If before they (I do not include myself) would drink themselves blind, nowadays the husbands and fathers take things at a slower pace ;) 

I guess in the 'circle of life' we are already in that stage when our friends are getting married and having their own families. Weddings, baptisms and first birthday parties are becoming common events we go to these past few years. 

There are no complains here - since that is just the natural way of things. I guess I will just never get tired of being awed as to how a bunch of crazy college kids are now moms and dads to adorable children (dare I say the next generation)? Hence the philosophy of 'Circle of Life'. 

Just a few thoughts from me as I am waiting for sleep to take me. 

Meanwhile, here are some photos from Paul :) 

Enjoy! :) 

Congratulations again to Alfhie and Kat! 




Because the biggest smiles comes from the happiest people. 

Vintage Love. Antique bridal cars are always a great detail in weddings. 



The road to love. Alfhie and Kat. 12.15.2012. St. Therese of the child Jesus, Antipolo City.








No comments:

Post a Comment