Monday, December 31, 2012

arvato Masquerade Christmas Party

Preparations. The hard team at work, a few hours before the party. 

Before you go over the 400+ plus photos in this post. I hope you take time to read what I have to say first. :p 

Ahem** When I first read that the Christmas Party committee was looking for a photographer from the employees. I thought to myself, poor guy (whoever that would be) I pity the guy who would volunteer for such a task since I know how tiring it is to cover an event. If you were an employee and you are also the official photographer you certainly would not be able to enjoy the party since the responsibilities of a photographer can be overwhelming- there is definitely no time to party, let loose and have fun. 

But then I thought why not volunteer my husband? 

In case you didn't know, my husband is a freelance photographer and even if this gig is pro-bono [AKA TY (thank you) ang TF (talent fee)] I was going to ask Paul (my husband) to go on leave anyways since we would be checking in the Remington, so might as well get him the photo gig, it would inevitably mean more exposure for him as a photographer. :) 

So I hope you guys take time to like our Facebook page here. You can follow us on twitter here. If you have any inquiries about photoshoots or event coverage just contact us. ^_^ 

By the way, we had some trouble uploading some of the photos with our official watermark, although some of the photos are watermarked. Please keep in mind that all photos are by: PCheng Photography :) Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New year to all! ^_^ 

Official Event Coverage brought to you by: PCheng Photogprahy. 

and now for the photos! Enjoy :) 


The calm before the storm. Candles light up a dark Republiq club before the festivities begin. 






















































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment