Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Nifty Nails: Product Review: Wide Nails PP401

Wide Nails. Face it with one of my Rei Ayanami figures. 


During my last trip to the Face Shop I decided to break my P100.00/polish rule and I purchased the Wide Nails variation of the nail polishes. This nail polish is for P295.00. So how was it different from the other P100.00 polishes? Well the brush is actually more flat than the ordinary polish. This actually made the application of the polish easier. 

The polish I purchased had the code of PP401. It had a bluish and violet color to it which I think is more suited for more formal occasions but it still has a playful shade which won't make you look too old. It also has a shiny look which makes it more appealing. 

Would I purchase another polish from the Wide Nails series? Well when I think that I could have already bought 2 other polishes at its price, maybe I wouldn't be too quick to break my P100.00/polish rule next time. :p 


Painted nails by the window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment