Friday, February 1, 2013

Nifty Nails: Product Review: OMG (Oh My Golly) Crystal Sand Nail Polish

Nifty Nails. Trying out Green shades and Crystal sand polish. 

Because I love nail polish and I do change the color of my nails every one to two weeks and since I already have some Nail polish product reviews blogged. I decided to dub my Nail Polish posts as 'Nifty Nails' as homage to Paul's new lens-Canon 50mm f/1.8  also known as Nifty Fifty. 

So, now that that's official let's go on to my latest Nifty Nails product review. 

My office mate told me that my palette mostly consisted of pinks, purples and blacks and it would be safe to say that it not only applies to the clothes that I wear but to my nail polish also, so I was really thinking about going out of my usual shades. I was all the more convinced it was time for a change when I learned that the color of the year (2013) would mostly be shades of green. Which is the basis of my next to buy-nail polish but then I saw that my other office mate (who loves green) already has shades of green nail polish to choose from. 

Yup. We bring our nail polish in the office and would do our nails :p 

I borrowed this OMG (Oh My Golly) Crystal Sand Nail Polish. It has a glittery moss-green shade.It's actually only about P100.00 and you can buy it at the Landmark department store and it's locally made. Yipeeeeeeee!!! 



The OMG (Oh My Golly) Crystal Sand Nail Polish on my currently reading book- Unwholly - it's a preview for Book Spotlight~ :p 
I actually thought to myself that I would get more textured polishes for this year. Sandy, Crystal, Matte and other textures would definitely be a good addition to my collection. 

Although I did get another scolding from Paul's grandmother since she only approves of Red nail polish. (Red tones or nude) Hahaha! 

It was fun to try out Crystal Sand Green. It has definitely gotten me hyped up for a whole year of Nifty Nails :) 
Up Close. Macro shot of OMG (Oh My Golly) Crystal Sand Nail Polish 


1 comment:

  1. These nail polishes are not for P100.00. Each of them costs around P18.75 to P26.00 (7/11 convenient stores). I actually have 3 of them (Emerald, Opal & Quartz) because that's what was available when I went out shopping. The color pay off is good, it dries off quick (but still be careful as per you might get them chipped after application)and you can use it to retouch that chipped part and it will be hard to notice until upon closer inspection.

    ReplyDelete