Sunday, January 6, 2013

Product Review: Etude House: Moistfull: Facial Moisturizer


Just like my Tony Moly Prestige Gel Liner product review, this is also a late review already since I purchased this Moistfull (facial) lotion in September of 2012. So I have been using this product for about 4 months now and I guess that gives me more to say about it. I bought this since I was looking for a good facial moisturizer. I did some research online and I found this product that seemed to do the trick when it comes to keeping your face moisturized. 





This facial lotion really does keep your face moisturized and for P 448.00 for 150ml  it's pretty much a good buy since it will surely last for a number of months. 

The only thing that I'm not really a fan of is it's container which is made of glass- once it breaks it's a goner. I would really prefer a dispenser type of container since it would be easier to get the lotion out. Also when you are going to travel it would also be much more convenient to get some of the lotion to bring with you. 

But because of the glass container and the basically pouring-out- system of this it's hard to transfer some of it to empty bottles which you can take with you. Since it is glass it is not advisable to bring it with you on your trips plus it also takes up a lot of space. 

That was really a big let down for me since I also want to bring some of this to the office, it's pretty cold where I work, what with the dropping temperatures and the near freezing air condition, your face can get really dry. 


Hopefully I figure out a way to transport and bring with me some of this facial lotion goodness just to keep the moisture in my face. While I haven't figured out how to I might look for other facial moisturizers once this one goes out. I will definitely get one that has a more travel friendly container or that is easier to dispense. 


No comments:

Post a Comment