Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cycle 2 for Asia's Next Top Model! Auditions Announced


Time indeed does fly by so fast because now the search is on for the next batch of aspiring models to join Cycle 2 of Asia's Next Top Model. 

I loved the first season and remember watching it every Sunday night on Star World. I am a fan of it's US counter part, the original and Tyra Banks helmed America's Next Top Model but what made Asia's Next Top Model even more special for me was the fact that it was the beauty of my very own Asian lineage which that was featured in the glamorous photoshoots, the couture dresses and of course the runway. 

Just as a number of Asian countries are already melting pots of cultures the show was also a direct reflection of that with ravishing beauties from different countries and regions. 

While watching the first season I had girls that I loved and girls I loved to hate :P while I won't be naming names I did blog about the season finale. You can check that blog post here


Jessica Amornkuldilok the winner of the First Season of Asia's Next Top Model on the cover of Harper's Bazaar in Singapore.  

My fellow Pinay. Asia's Next Top Model Runner up Stephanie Retuya. 

I'm so excited to blog that Season 2 is well up on it's way as Social Media has been on fire with this news. Auditions are ongoing and like Jessica who did not let her age stop her and really worked hard for her dream to become a Top Model and Stephanie who took inspiration from her daughter reached further to make her dreams come true- you too stand the chance to be Asia's Next Top Model. 


Details on the auditions below! :) 


Auditions are now on! For Season 2 of Asia's Next Top Model! 

Requirements: 
  1. Aged between 16-27 years old.
  2. At least 170cm (5'7") tall. 
  3. Speaks fluent English. 
  4. Bursting with personality. 
Applicants should not be professional models. 


Click HERE to send your application! 

Don't forget to follow them on Twitter for more details: @AsiasNTM 





No comments:

Post a Comment