Friday, September 20, 2013

Shopstopper Online Store



Like any other regular girl - I love clothes and fashion! There was a time in high school when I would design and sew my own clothes but my mom nipped that dream in the bud before it had time to grow. I guess mom knows best since I can't sew straight to save my life anyways. 




I love going through your regular tyange and just going round and round through the stalls trying to look for that piece that fits you well and just has you written all over it. Aside from the regular tyange run I also love browsing through online shops for great finds. I can spend hours just going through photos and albums of clothes online and just drool over the great tops, dresses, pants and skirts I see in online stores - oh! the woes of being a girl! 




While there are beautiful things to love about clothes and shopping as any girl would bear witness to there are also some hick-ups. One of my pet peeves is running into someone with the exact same top/clothes that you have, it is such a pet peeve of mine that I would literally change or wear a jacket over if my colleague and I have the same clothes. Unfortunately mass production has made having the same top/clothes with someone really possible and the worst nightmare of running into someone while wearing the same clothes happens more often than we'd like. 




That's why I love Shopstopper Online Store because all the pieces are so unique and some just scream real good vintage finds and all of them at great thrift prices- which I just love (even more) 



Photos of the pieces are done well and really show the details of the pieces which makes it easier to see and appreciate the clothes even more. Some online shops don't do justice with their photos often doing a low quality phone shot which doesn't show all the features of the pieces. But in Shopstopper Online you really know what you are getting with the photos of the too cute clothes for sale :) 



If you are in a shopping mood and want to check out Shopstopper Online then you are lucky because they have promo to win a P500.00 gift card! Check out the photo below!  

Who knows I might post some photos of me in their pieces- soon! So what are you waiting for? Like their Facebook page here and start shopping! 



2 comments: