Friday, October 25, 2013

When Passion Meets Fashion: Skater Skirt: Wedge Sneakers and Cropped Top


Continuing in our direction to doing some fashion posts here are some favorite finds from some of my favorite online stores. :)

My former colleague Danice combines her passion for fashion and earns a few on the side by selling clothes and fashion items like flower crowns and earrings - I'll be doing a separate post for the flower crowns so watch out for that! :) 

What's great about Danice is that she thinks of clothes that would suit your body type and style. I have asked her to buy clothes for me before, I remember attending a wedding, where in guests were asked to come in white. I was so busy during that time I didn't even have time to shop for my own dress and Danice was able to pick out a great dress for me. So she can be a great personal shopper too! :) 

You can check out her items for Sale here.  

Package from Danice. 

Wearing a Skater Skirt from Danice and Temptation Black Wedge Sneakers from Berca Shoe store



Ever since I saw Danita Paner wearing a pair of Wedge Sneakers during The Yellow Room Night where her band Ferown performed I knew I wanted a pair. 



I knew she got her wedge sneakers from Berca Shoe Store so I followed the store on their Instagram and Facebook page and I was in love with their shoes! 

When I finally ordered my pair - it was shipped immediately the next day! Fast and smooth transaction! :) 


I just love my Temptation Black Wedge Sneakers from Berca it combines the comfort of sneakers with the advantage that you get from wearing a pair of Wedge shoes. 

I'm at 4'10 so I need every cheat in the book - heels, wedge, you name it. Now I've had my own pair of wedge shoes and I've had my own accidents with them, from tripping, to falling on my face and all of that is lessened when I'm wearing my Wedge Sneakers! :)  






Aside from the accidents, walking around in wedges and heels can be very tiring - if your feet can cry - they will but with Wedge Sneakers that discomfort is diminished significantly.   



 Make sure to check out Danice's clothes for sale here and to like Berca Shoe Store here

Wearing a Pink Cropped Shirt from Forever 21 - shopped by Danice. :) 
The skateboard is Paul's 
We'll be posting another fashion blog post on a flower crown from Danice soon! :) For anyone interested to have their clothing line featured or for aspiring models - I don't fit the bill - just let us know and we'll be happy to work on a collaboration. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment