Monday, January 27, 2014

The Project Pie Experience


I've already said it before I'm no foodie for a number of reasons, for one I am very picky when it comes to food. I'm a creature of habit who likes to eat the same things over and over and over again to the dismay of my husband who always complains at my lack of daring when it comes to trying out different food. Second reason why I can't be a foodie and blog about food and new restaurants is because, well we don't have the budget to keep on going to new restaurants. 

So this is indeed a rare food/restaurant blog post but I just couldn't resist! 

Project Pie just opened in front of our office in Eastwood City and I've been seeing a LOT of photos of the food (pizza) from this place on Instagram and as I am a pizza kind of girl, so it was a no brainer to try it out! 


Waiting. Project Pie opens at 10AM and I get out at 9AM so Paul and I had to wait for an hour before the store opened and it was worth it! :) Took these photos to pass the time. 


Coz they like it cold. I guess Paul is happy coz they serve beer at Project Pie and it's not just local beer but imported beer as well. 

Choose your weapon. Different ingredients lined up and available for you to choose from for your pizza. 


Project Pie is not like your ordinary pizza place since you also go there (pay for) the experience of making your own pizza! You know how it is when you order a certain pizza flavor and take out the ingredients you don't like in the pizza? I do coz I do that a lot but in Project Pie no need to do that since you get to choose all the ingredients you want for the pizza. 


This super friendly staff at Project Pie was telling us (and showing us) the step by step process of making your pizza! 


The oven. Yup! It's really, really hot! 





PIZZA! Nuff said!




Aside from the food and the very friendly and accommodating staff (think Starbucks barrista friendly) we also love the interior of the place this also includes the very witty labels that you find all around the restaurant.  


We are a generation obsessed with selfies and photobooths and you have the chance to take your photo at Project Pie with their super cool photobooth! 

Will definitely be back to try out more and definitely make our own pizzas in the future and try out some of their desserts too! That Banana Nutella sounds good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment