Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Female Fronted Bands does not mean PARAMORE


No. They are not all like Hayley Williams or Paramore. 

I've always had a frustrated feeling whenever I see this equation: 


Female Vocalist + Band + (any form/type) of Rock = Paramore

I mean seriously, can we get any more narrow minded? There is more to a female fronted band than just being like Paramore. I cuss, swear and foam at the mouth every time I read a comment that goes: Kaboses niya si Hayley or 'Hayley Williams ng Pilipinas'. I mean are you guys that limited with your musical exposure that you cannot think of anything else when you see or hear a female fronted band except as to compare them to Paramore and/or Hayley Williams?

Don't get me wrong - I'm a big Hayley Williams fan myself and Paramore is one of my favorite bands (I have all of their four albums, and was lucky enough to attend their two concerts in Manila- so yeah I know what I'm talking about) so being compared to them wouldn't be such a bad thing in fact it would be a compliment. But if and when the only thing that you see is Paramore or Hayley every time you look or listen at a female fronted band then you are not really seeing and listening to this band for what they really are and that is what frustrates me the most.   

I am writing this with OPM female fronted bands in mind, if you have been following me and if you've been reading the blog you would have come across a post or two about an OPM band that I admire. 


Stop. And REALLY Listen. Julz Savard of Save Me Hollywood during
12 Stone Music Fest and
Save Me Hollywood: Your Story To Tell Album Launch - June 1, 2013. 

I was finally convinced to write this blog post when I read this article from Alter The Press


You can read the gist of the article below - and that's just the first paragraph. 

"For over a decade, Hayley Williams has been proving the critics wrong. Sexism and a male-dominated music industry immediately labelled Paramore as just another No Doubt copycat. Critics were quick to compare Hayley to Gwen Stefani, unable to see beyond her gender and see that she's less Stefani and more Freddie Mercury, especially during live performances, when she electrifies crowds like a thunder storm of bubble-gum spunk and roaring vocals."

This post has actually been sitting in our blog and has been saved as a draft for a long time. I started writing this when the Alter The Press article came out. 

I've been seeing, hearing, reading comments, thoughts of bands being compared to Paramore. 

Just recently OPM memes, came out with this meme of Gracenote. 



I mean seriously - that's just unfair. Vocalist Eunice Jorge, hauls a violin and keyboard on stage, she plays the guitars and drums too! 

I actually miss seeing these guys perform live because I have and to actually just box them as Paramore really is being narrow minded. Looking at the comments I was happy to see people I know. 


Behind the smoke - she's just Eunice of Gracenote -They're just Gracenote. Not anyone else.
Taken during the Rakista Radio: Jam Tayo! Event last July 19, 2013. 

Pat Poblador guitarist of Mad Hatter Day says: Listen to our music, appreciate it for what it is, Stop comparing.  Take note of what Chin-Chin Detera of Estrella and Beating The Red Lights says: Syncho-Pop, Punk, Rock, Alternative comment - yes Gracenote plays Synco-Pop. Gracenote is a whole lot of genres and not simply 'The Paramore of the Philippines' they are Gracenote, they are not trying to be anybody else. 

Happy to see my fellow music lovers and supporters Dien Agustin and Netly Yataka give their take as well and these are from people I mosh with in the pits at gigs and give sweaty hugs to when we see each other in bars. We are in the front lines, in the trenches we know what we're talking about. 






Push came to shove to finish this when I woke up and saw this post on Facebook. (If you've been following you would know that I am a fan of Mad Hatter Day and Save Me Hollywood). 


I was sooo mad - sleepiness left and I grabbed a notebook by our bed and began madly scribbling (complete with chicken scrawl handwriting) and you can see my reply in the screenshot above. 

I mean the audacity of this guy to actually post this on Mad Hatter Day's page?! I mean talk about disrespect! Imagine someone going to your home and telling your younger brother or sister that they sucked. Because that's sure what it felt like for me. And as an overprotective older sister I just had to give this guy a piece of my mind. 

I actually lost sleep because of this post. After fuming and posting my reply, I pretty much lay on the bed waiting for the alarm to start blaring. After my anger (yes-anger) subsided, looking back at this post, I would just have to change the 'take a few courses in music' part. I myself didn't take any - except for the one in school but I continually immerse myself in different types and genres of music. 


STOP Comparing. Mewa Cawad of Mad Hatter Day - Greenlight Music Fest - November 12, 2013.

I listen to many different bands and artists. Female fronted acts on my playlist include: Paramore, Cherri Bomb, The Pretty Reckless, Tonight Alive, We Are The In Crowd, Renfue, The Veronicas, even older bands like: Hole, No Doubt, Veruca Salt, Sixpence None The Richer, and we are only talking about foreign bands and these are just the ones that are on the top of my head. I also listen to Japanese female fronted bands: Tricot, Scandal, supercell, The Scanty, Judy And Mary, 7!! Oops. And as for OPM well obviously we have Mad Hatter Day, Save Me Hollywood, Midnight Meetings, Gracenote, Circa, Paraluman, Ferown, Paramita, Up Dharma Down, Drive Me To Juliet, Session Road, Imago, Moonstar 88, Techyromantics, Flying Ipis - bet you didn't know there were that many female fronted OPM bands out there huh? 

My point being - EXPOSE yourself to music and when I say expose, I mean listen to different music - all kinds and sorts. Once you start investing time to listening to different bands, I doubt if you'll be making accusations like 'ginagaya ang Paramore'. You can make comparisons like having similarities or influences to a certain song, a drum roll, a bass line, a guitar rift but to go ahead and assume or conclude that a band is copying another band is unfair. Unless they really are of course (ahem...Chicser/1D). 

And to the person who made this post and to all other people commenting, posting on a similar wavelength, because there are. I know, I've seen them and I've just let them pass. I challenge you all, if you really are doing research catch these supposed "Paramore copycats" in a gig. Go to a show and see them perform live then you can make your conclusions. 

May I ask how many songs from the band have you actually listened too? One? Two? Then wouldn't it be unfair to make that conclusion by just listening to one or two songs? 

These bands are pouring their sweat, blood and tears to make music that we can proudly call our own. It's hard work and they don't need crap like that from people like you. It really is all about perception -- 


Me and my baby brother with Mewa Cawad of Mad Hatter Day - just as she got off the stage after a gig. I make sure to expose my brother to great OPM muisc, I bring him along to gigs and recommend bands to listen too. In the photo- Mewa's sweaty and her hair is a mess cause she bangs her head like there's no tomorrow and to us, the fans - she's just as beautiful. :) 
Putting Boxes

It's like when you listen to female fronted bands and all you hear is Hayley and Paramore, it's because you refuse to hear anything else. 

Destroy these boxes, these labels, remove the blindfolds, take off the preconceived notions, open your ears and minds- get a new perspective and really, really listen to them to who they are, where they've been and what they are saying. Stop the comparisons, a hint or an influence is different from being the entire entity. 

Stop the labels, stop the boxing - let them be who they really are and if you still refuse to leave your narrow world then there is the door- get out.    


All photos of OPM bands in this post were taken by my husband in gigs we've been too. Coz Yup - I've been watching these bands. I have their EPs and albums, so yes - I know what I'm talking about. 

(c) Pcheng Photography. 

26 comments:

  1. "It's like when you listen to female fronted bands and all you hear is Hayley and Paramore, it's because you refuse to hear anything else. "

    i beg to disagree. the very REASON some people can point out distinctions and similarities well is because they listen to a BROAD RANGE of musicians. to assume that people who identify that these local acts have similarities dont listen to anything else is pretentious and hasty. hayley williams stands out doing her thing. but her style is so unique and identifiable that some singers are just just one vocal trill, one "I" pronounced "OY" or one sideways headbang away from being called "paramore"-like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting.
      The logic and argument that I used was that: "IF" people listened to MORE bands and MORE music they wouldn't simply say "This band" sounds like Paramore. They would be able to say - "They have a bit of a Paramore and a bit of Hole influenced in them, along with some vocal techniques similar to (another band/singer). I've seen DOZENS and DOZENS of "This band is a Paramore copycat/wannabe" IF people would expose themselves to MORE music they would have MORE to say actually. I agree that Hayley Williams stands out and is probably one of the most recognizable girls in the rock scene to date but that thing is - she is not the only one and if WE continue to just be aware about Paramore and be ignorant about other bands then this whole "Trying to be Paramore" thing isn't going to end. It's funny how people compared No Doubt to Paramore when No Doubt was also "Ska" and had other genres which Paramore was not into, or had not experimented yet at the time. Just goes to show that people will always compare someone new to the scene to the one who had been there before them. Which I think sucks and with a little education and more music exposure can actually be changed. In a Myx Interview - Chocosi and Save Me Hollywood Bassist Calde said that: You will always be compared to the bands that have been there in the last five years. But to go ahead and say that you are intentionally copying a band (and mind you it's the SAME band OVER and OVER again) is just downright unfair.

      Delete
    2. DONT BLAME THE LISTENERS IF YOUR BAND IS BEING STEREOTYPED. the thing is, there are a shit ton of other styles a female fronted vocalist can sing. st vincent doesnt sound like hayley. lauren mayberry doesnt sound like hayley. locally, Alva Presbitero (Game Theory) doesnt sound like hayley. Neen Cabangis (IndayBote) doesnt sound like hayley. Kat Taylor of saydie doesnt. Dawn Dacasin of maybe thursday doesnt. but the similarities between the singers mentioned in the blog and hayley williams are far too close to draw away from the distinction. so its pretty easy for them to be typecast that way. diction, vocal style, range, accents, stage moves (as evidenced by some photos you posted), all of them share some commonalities. is it a bad thing to be a compared to paramore? to me, yes. if i were in a band, i wouldnt want to fall under that stereotype. and even if we were, i would really fight for a distinction no matter what.

      some of the responses i recieved when i shared this post were:

      "Then there's the legion of Armi Millares sa Pilipinas. No one could fault you for having influences, or even idols but don't get mad if people say you resemble something you're OBVIOUSLY aping."

      "t's like getting mad about Fleeting Joys or Ringo Deathstarr sounding like My Bloody Valentine. No shit, you overexploit your favorite band's SIGNATURE MOVE."

      "Sorry but those bands really sound like paramore."

      " ... but they do sound like paramore"

      "naging stereotype na kasi na kapag babae = paramore agad..too much influence done by paramore on this generation since para sa akin, sila ang pinakasikat na female fronted band sa nakakarami..sa sobrang kasikatan sa mga tao, lahat nagagaya..vocals, riffs, drum patterns etc..i have listened once on the radio, at first I thought it was paramore, eh un pala ibang banda..i too got irritated..gayang-gaya lahat eh.."

      and theres nothing you can do about it. these people think what they think. to be embittered by them is time poorly spent. to make it seem like its the listeners' fault wont take away their thoughts and comments.

      hindi bobo ang pandinig ng tao. show a little respect and dont assume that the people who have heard these bands know nothing.

      Delete
    3. It's okay to wear influences on your sleeve but if you're a band and you jock another band's signature moves, expect to get called out on it sooner or later. Hayley and the entire Paramore vocal thing has always been the focal point of their sound regardless of what was going on underneath (like with their latest album). So it's at moot point trying to illustrate the Hole influence unless you're jocking the DEFINING ASPECT of Hole's sound.

      I mean, to put it into perspective, bands like Fleeting Joys or Ringo Deathstar make a living off of My Bloody Valentine's guitar sound regardless if Fleeting Joys have ambient moments or Ringo Deathstarr are actually a punk band underneath. They jock MBV's thing so much, so they'll always have that attributed to them despite their peripheral influences.

      If the bands had more to say musically, wouldn't the music speak for itself? You couldn't blame the bands for loving what they do, and emulating the things that inspire them but how it comes across is out of their control unless they transcend their musical tropes.

      Your musical vocabulary has nothing to do with being able to call these bands out on the Paramore thing. If they're as ~*deep*~ as you say they are, then it wouldn't take a critic to identify that the band has something going on.

      Delete
    4. "...that's just unfair. Vocalist Eunice Jorge, hauls a violin and keyboard on stage, she plays the guitars and drums too!"
      What kind of a counter-argument is that? Anlabo lang! :))

      Delete
    5. Hey :) Thanks for commenting - sorry if my argument was malabo - what I meant was that Eunice offers so much as an artist (like her being able to play multiple instruments) but people still see her as "Hayley Williams ng Pilipinas" which is my point actually. That this artist has so much potential and so much more to offer - but people put her in a box and refuse to see her for anything else - which is my point.

      Delete
    6. Hi F. Maria :)
      Thanks for your comment :)
      I love what you said about "Wearing your influences on your sleeve" and I agree with that. It's just that what gets me irritated is when people call out these bands as "Ginagaya ang Paramore" or "Paramore copycats" (as I mentioned) in other comments - it's as if there is this conscious effort to sound like them. You are right, it really is out of the band's control what people make of their music. This is just me venting out my frustration on all the "Paramore ng Pilipinas" and "Ginagaya ang Paramore" and "Kaboses ni Hayley" comments. There are many out there and they won't stop and they won't go away but I guess this is just me saying my piece :) Saying my part - which is to stop the labels and the comparisons and to actually LISTEN and ENJOY because isn't that what music is for anyway? I might have seem harsh and I probably was and I guess it's brought about my all these comments. I just wanted to say my piece and tada! There it is :) Take it as you will as they say - but Thank you! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and saying your piece as well :)

      Delete
    7. Hi ^_^ .. I'm a big fan of those OPM bands, Gracenote, Save me hollywood.. but I am listening to a lot of genre.. pero I think the reason why they're being labeled as Paramore wannabe or Paramore of the Philippines..it's because on how they're performing..well Hayley Williams is Hayley Williams..Paramore is Paramore..with a unique voice and moves.. but admit it..sometimes since foreign music can really be one of the influence on our music genre.. female front act band, performed like Hayley Williams, how they hold the mic..the dance moves..style of singing..I've seen them on live ..why do they need to move like Hayley Williams if they can do their own signature moves,,they're a great performers..but if they don't want to be labeled as one of Paramore copycats..better changed their moves on stage..or their hair..or their genre.. it's true they have different types of genre..but if you listen to their music some of them sounds like Paramore music ^_^ ..

      Delete
  2. True. Eh kaso, the way they hold their mics, the way they dress, pati narin yung buhok nila parang si Hayley, pati na nga rin yung mga mannerisms nila while onstage eh. But yeah, true, let them have their own identity. Don't mind me =)) I'm just thinking out loud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! :) At least give them a chance right? Instead of dismissing them as Paramore copycats.

      Delete
  3. I've been in several bands with different music genres since i started playing musical instruments. i'm sorry the bands stated above somehow resemble paramore. the 2007 paramore to be exact

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Resembling to a point or even having a hint of influence is no problem. It's hard not to be associated when Paramore is probably the most recognizable female fronted band of this generation but what gets me is when they are called out for 'copying' Paramore. There's no real intent. I hate the boxing and not giving these bands a chance. As we all know, music and artists evolve and change in their style and delivery so being dubbed as a "Paramore copycat" is just unfair. There's nothing wrong with 'wearing your influences on your sleeve' as someone pointed out but being labeled as a copycat is what hinders creativity and that's what sucks.

      Delete
  4. While you made a very valid point about people throwing comparisons and how some people should expand their musical horizon, there's a flaw in this argument because the examples you used are bands that sound like Paramore, genre-wise. Let's cite examples, just to be fair. Mad Hatter Day's "Finding Atlantis" and Paramore's "Miracle", one does not have to listen to the whole song to find the similarities; Save Me Hollywood's "High" and Paramore's "Here We Go Again", also similar as it is to "Brighter." I'm not saying that they are copycats, it's just they sound alike--and that's not even a comparison. To say that they do not sound alike is a form of denial more than it is an attempt to stand up for the argument that THEY ARE THEIR OWN BAND. They sound like Paramore, what's so wrong about that? It's not their fault that Paramore happens to be the band in this genre that stands out.

    It also depends on who says these comparisons, a claim which I admire this blog post for because you're right, some people really do take this comparisons too far. Even I could admit that the Facebook thing featured above is sick but shouldn't we know who to take seriously? Because casual music listeners throw comparisons around faster than you can name any Taylor Swift song and these people are dishing their opinions. But we should listen to people who critique instead, because these people know what they're saying (just like you, as you mentioned quite a number of times in this blog post). Now, if there are people out there--the wise ones, I mean--that state the same, maybe it's true. Maybe, they do look like they're a Paramore copycat. Now, it's up to the band to keep the ball rolling the way it's always been because that's how they sound (fuck the critiques, right?) or use it as a consideration that maybe it's time to try something new. I'm not suggesting anything but merely saying that if there's smoke, there's fire. If people are saying that they sound like Paramore, maybe they do. It's up to them to take that as a good thing or a bad thing.

    Believe me, I do agree with some of the points you raised. I just think that your title doesn't support your argument at all because you focused on three bands that paddle their boats in the same river. It's unfair to all the bands mentioned because it's like judging fishes by their ability to swim. As artists, we are all subjected to find inlfuence somewhere else. Maybe, they got influenced by Paramore at one point or another. Again, what's so wrong with that?

    And just a final cent, I am not one of these people you acuse of having a small musical horizon. Just to clear that one up. I listen to so many bands and artists from different genres that I have about 4k songs in my iPod alone, including all of Paramore's albums and EPs and even singles they never released. I, too, am a huge fan. And even with such wide knowledge in music, I still think Mad Hatter Day and Save Me Hollywood do sound like Paramore, a lot. It's just that I didn't see anything wrong with it. Again, it's not their fault the river isn't wide enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting :)
      I love what you said about 'the river not being wide enough' I guess that's what I'm trying to say - we should make it wide enough and that does not only include widening the genres of music that we listen to and the bands that we listen but it also means widening our understanding that there is nothing wrong with being influenced by a certain band. What gets my goat though is when these bands who are out there making music, are dismissed as being "Paramore copycats" as if there is this conscious effort to sound like them. As Pat said: They don't meet as a band and say - okay let's make a song that sounds like Paramore. There is nothing wrong with being influenced by a certain band - I agree with that but just because you may have a certain band's influence it doesn't mean you are already trying to be them. Thank you for your thoughts and the time you took to comment. I really appreciate it! Love sharing thoughts with you :)

      Delete
  5. mahilig lang siguro magkumpara ang pinoy. yung LOCAL=INTERNATIONAL mentality na kailangan may version tayo from the "states side" . i can compare this issue with the scene back in 1999 when NU METAL was slowly surfacing locally. for a moment everyone thought that everyone sounded like KORN. even greyhoundz. i'm a big fan of korn and jonathan davis had zero similarities with reg rubio. the only KORNesque sound i heard from the radio was a song where the bass was tuned down to A to emulate the bass sound of fieldy. the riffs where all different. i've seen MAD HATTER DAY and the singer does tend to sound like hayley. like what was told in the 1st comment. i'm pretty sure she's got a lot of listening too but her vocal preset naka set na dun. maybe magka boses lang talaga sila pero the way she sings and the slang is definitely Hayley influenced.She sounds like Hayley pero they don't sound like Paramore. People can spot this like they can with singers who cover Whitney Houston songs like for example, Charice Pempengco. naka preset yung Whitney voice whener she covers "I will always love you" . Parang si Sarah Geronimo who started out singing Celine Dion covers and emulating her voice as well. . Maybe a bad habit for singers to be stuck in an emulated voice after singing a favorite song. Parang nung kasikatan ng INCUBUS. everyone started buying 5 string basses and adding a member to do turntable scratches (without considering learning actual DJing) and every singer sounded like BRANDON BOYD. i guess the real issue here is being more respectable enough to people who try to do their own thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :) I guess we all have to "look outside the preconceived box" and yes RESPECT for the people who do their own thing.

      Delete
  6. Tl; dr. But I got the jist of it. I mean okay I get that someone would be annoyed if people say something like, "dude parang Paramore! " but to actually write a long blog such as this is really, lets say OA... you cant expect everyone and anyone to have such broad knowledge of music. A regular joe would associate what they hear for the first time with whats popular ir mainstream. "A girl lead rock band! Hmmm paramore much?" Get used to it. Its not like they know flyleaf or versa emerge for crying out loud. But I bet you they dont look at UDD and say Hey! Paramore ng pinas! Its an alternative rock group per se but the sound is super different. Did it ever occur to the OP that maybe, just MAYBE, the band with a female front sounds almost, kinda, like a little bit, slighlty like Paramore to the average Joe ng pinas? I mean come on, other than the radio, which plays lotsa of bands but only play paramore that has a female front, what other exposure do the average joe have when it comes to foreign music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting :)
      Actually as a blogger I really do write about stuff and it's nothing new that they are long blog posts and not just about music, but movies and books. It's just me. Hehe :P So I wouldn't say it's OA. This is just how I express myself. Well I get what you say about the exposure of the average Joe to music, which is my "challenge" so to speak. To get yourself out there and expose yourself more.

      Actually your comment on UDD is a valid one and I actually thought about that earlier and yes - no one would call them Paramore ng Pilipinas but Gracenote has some synco-pop sounds which would deviate them from the female vocal + 2 guitarist + 1 bass + 1 drum set up (actually they're just four) but they still got that OPM meme made. Which is what I'm trying to point out. I guess it's also a frustration that the 'average joe's' exposure to music is limited to foreign acts played on the radio and even Korean pop acts played on TV but OPM really has so much to offer - (this is probably a whole different blog post all together) It's not that I can't accept or I can't get used to the fact that the average joe would compare these bands to Paramore but I hope there's not 'they are trying to be Paramore' the 'ginagaya' word really gets to me. As if there is this conscious intention to sound like them.

      Like I said earlier - this is just me expressing my thoughts. Again thanks for taking the time to drop by and share yours :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting :) "Synco-pop" is a style of music which uses synthesizers - usually on the keyboards. Usually classified under the pop (popular) genre.

      Delete
    2. isn't that just pop? i mean, lady gaga, justin bieber, lorde, one direction and katy perry use a lot more synth than anyone else, and you don't call them "synco-pop"

      Delete
    3. Thank you for commenting :)
      You should go to one of their shows so you know what I mean :) While the artists you mentioned do use sync in their music - it's often just played in shows but Gracenote, the members of the bands themselves actually are the ones playing it in their instruments :)

      Delete
  8. Most of the bands here mentioned probably have Vans Warped Tour dreams or influences. You can take the instrumentations and plug in a male singer and it will probably not sound like Paramore. Their female singers most likely have the same Warped Tour dreams as well, having watched not only Paramore but mostly male singers too. Maybe they just perform/sing the way a band would do in a Warped Tour show. "Girls with balls" is a more apt description. They dont necessarily aspire to be or idolize Paramore. Maybe the "Warped Tour way" is more of the influence not a specific band.

    And yes. It's okay to dream to be part of that tour. You can't hate a band for having such a goal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pero kung tutuusin naman kasi, the bands that was mentioned above e mga "super fan" talaga ng Paramore and Hayley. They cover Paramore songs A LOT. Sa buhok at pananamit at pag-galaw sa stage. Walang problema sa bokalistang babae na tomboyish kumilos (like Hayley) ~ Pero yung moves! Kopya din.... E andami-daming moves na pwedeng gawin at iembento bakit ata pare-parehong moves ni Hayley yung nagagamit. Insulting lang talaga ma-commentan ng ganun pero maybe (unconsciously) ginagaya nila Paramore (or nung vox alone, si Hayley). May mga iba din namang nagko-comment na "ay parang Paramore" pero that doesn't mean na Paramore lang alam na band nung nag-comment. Maybe talagang nakikita nya na kinokopya. Pwera nalang kung yung mga bandang sinample is Nyctinasty, Philia, Talata o' Even. Imposible talagang masabe mong ginagaya nila Paramore. Peace out! Just stating my opinion.

    Pero suporta paden sa bandang pinoy, di naman porket sinabihang ginagaya Paramore eh ayaw mo na sakanila. Magagaling sila e, ginagaya nila style ng Paramore, e ano? i still listen to them for the sake na masarap padin pakinggan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. more local female fronted pinoy acts:
    https://www.facebook.com/tigerpussey
    https://www.facebook.com/valuelasts
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aunt-Audrey/230254507132291

    ReplyDelete
  11. Before Paramore, there was Evanescence. Before Ev, there was The Cranberries. Today's female fronted rock bands were also influence by Ev and The Crans. Please don't forget to mention these 2 legendary bands. Thank you

    ReplyDelete