Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sweet Endings with My Cadbury Barkada



While every story may begin with 'Once Upon A Time' there's no guarantee that it will end with a Sweet Ending or 'Happily Ever After' but I think that's where the magic comes in, that is where your will power to make things better comes in. 

For example...today, my alarm didn't go off and Paul and I were late for work for about an hour and that meant having to catch up with all of the reports I send out. Aside from that I was also nursing a really annoying dry cough. But I didn't let any of that get me down and I told myself that I just had to get through this day and that there was something sweet waiting for me at the end of the day. So I decided to treat myself to a bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk screw the cough :P 

Munching into the milky goodness of Cadbury Dairy Milk is a sweet ending, my best friend and always barkada Paul and I look forward to. :) 

So no matter if you had a rough start in your day... Once upon a time, my alarm didn't go off and I was late for work and I was also sick... it can always end with a bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk and that will always be a Sweet Ending no matter what! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment