Thursday, August 21, 2014

Guardians Of The Galaxy Goodies!


Look at what came in the mail today! Thank you so much Marvel Philippines and Columbia Pictures for these Guardians Of The Galaxy goodies! <3

Still-my favorite Marvel Movie to date (movie review here) the package also came with Movie Passes to see Gurardians Of The Galaxy. Now, I've already seen the movie and loved it! So I decided to give the passes to my mom and brother who haven't seen it yet. I wanted to share to them what a great movie Guardians was. Even if my mom is not a geek like us, I'm sure she'll still enjoy the movie especially because of the awesome soundtrack!



TRIVIA! Did you guys know that the character of Peter Jason Quill AKA Starlord was co created by Steve Englebert and Panday co-creator Steve Gan?! Yes! That Panday! Our Panday! Pinoy Pride right there!

Here's to more memorable Marvel movies and to Directors like James Gunn who brings heart to movies! <3 Can't wait for the sequel! ^_^ In the meantime, I'll also definitely watch out for the OST (I want a physical copy) and the movie in DVD! 

Photo from our friend Mark Cerbo :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment