Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pick It, Zip It, Keep It-with Clothes Buffet Manila!



Despite being an all around Geek/Otaku/Music Lover sporting band and geek shirts most of the time, 
I'm still a girl standing in front of her closet - wanting more clothes! (I mean-seriously what girl doesn't want more clothes-right?) 

Which is why Clothes Buffet Manila has piqued up my interest with their fun, exciting and revolutionary concept for shopping! 

Think-The Hunger Games but instead of having to kill each other you get to grab as much clothes as you can (in a limited time frame of course- 15 minutes! )Now, I don't mind having my name picked out during the reaping if it was that kind of Hunger Games - May the odds be ever in your favor indeed! 



PICK IT 


So here is the low down:


There are over 30,000 pieces of brand new clothes (no second hand or pre-loved clothes here) from your favorite brands laid out before you- you are armed with a 33cm x 23cm ziplock bag in which to fit in as much clothes as you can in 15 minutes! 

The current record for most clothes placed in a bag is 15 - I think I can beat that- Challenge Accepted! 

Sizes range from Small- Medium - Large depending on the stocks. 

Just to get your head in the game (because when you think about it - it really is a game and I intend to win it) and to make things easier for you, the clothes are grouped into 3 categories: 

SMART CHIC

GIRLS'S NIGHT OUT 

FESTIVAL MADNESS 


ZIP IT 




As you can see in the photo above, clothes have been stuffed and packed in the official buffet bags, looking at the photo, I'm suddenly thinking if I should practice folding clothes under time pressure, as my husband, sisters and mom have witness I can not fold clothes properly to save my life! So maybe a bit of practice would be a good idea. 

Oh! Just remember in your excitement not to destroy the bag, a damaged buffet bag is going to cost you a P100.00. 

KEEP IT 


So how do you get to experience this super fun and unique way of shopping? Well luckily for you, you don't have to live in District 12 and have your name picked out of a bowl, all you have to do is book your slot for Clothes Buffet Manila it will run for two days, October 17-18, 2014 at the Aiato Penthouse, Il Terazzo, 305 Tomas Morato Cor. Sct Madrinan, Quezon City. 

There are 60 slots per wave or batch of shoppers who will go through the buffet floor to pick out the clothes they want to take home- all you have to do is to book a slot for P1,999.00 and you're in! 

When you think about it, you can't get 15 pieces of clothing for that price! Remember though that the number of clothes that you take home will all depend on you and how you play the game. 


Do you run through the buffet floor and grab as much clothes as you can and just do a process-of elimination? 

Will you take the time to scout out the pieces you really want before another shopper gets it? 

Can someone teach me Soujiro Setta's 'one step below shukuchi' technique so I can make a mad dash across the floor and just grab clothes? (Sorry still hung over from Rurouni Kenshin:Kyoto Inferno) 

I think I'm going to have a panic attack just thinking about what strategy to use, good thing there are tips on how to succeed and conquer a Clothes Buffet Manila. 


So if you are up for the challenge - make sure to book an appointment with Clothes Buffet Manila- the sooner you can book it - the sooner you can psych yourself and train for the most exciting shopping experience-and may the odds be ever in your favor! 





1 comment:

  1. I wasn't happy about my experience though! :))) but love your post.

    http://silverpotpourri.com/clothes-buffet-manila-the-only-buffet-that-fooled-me-into-hunger/

    ReplyDelete