Sunday, September 28, 2014

Product Review: TONY MOLY Clean Dew Lemon Foam Cleanser



I've been using TONY MOLY's Clean Dew Foam Cleanser for a couple of years now- this is my third purchase and it's because I love the product! 

Since using it I haven't had any crazy break outs. I would say that the product is good on my skin ("hiyang"), it's at a good prize. The new release is at P198.00 for 180 ml. It lasts me for about a year - I kid you not. 

There are different variations for different skin types. I used to buy the Tea Tree variant, it's not available any more so I got the Lemon Cleanser (for normal skin types). 

I wouldn't spend a lot of money for facial cleansers so the Clean Dew, fits right in the budget and gets the job of cleaning my face done. :) 

This is a product I love and would continue patronizing simply because it's affordable and it works! :) 



1 comment:

  1. Nice review! The packaging is so cute. Have you tried any of the other ones?

    Come check out my "new"(not really :P) blog. -.- haha... no followers or readers. I'd love some feedback! :)
    http://januarychokko.blogspot.ca/

    JanuaryChokko

    ReplyDelete