Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Team French Vanilla! For Cadbury Sweet Endings



Cadbury has always been one of my favorite chocolates, since I don't eat nuts and fruits with chocolate, Cadbury's creamy chocolate is just perfect! 

Another thing that I love about it is that it's affordable and I can just get it for like p14.00 and I can buy it from any convenient store and since I work the night shift, having this yummy chocolate bar available at any time of the day is a big stress reliever! 

I actually have a funny story about a Cadbury bar which just happened recently, so I bought a bar of Cadbury chocolate and when I went back to the office and my team mates saw me with the Cadbury bar, they collectively thought that I was going to offer them a piece of Cadbury chocolate. They were both surprised and disappointed I guess when I was a bit selfish and finished the entire bar of Cadbury chocolate all by myself. :p They still give me a hard time and make fun of me when they tease me about it. 

Okay - so I kind of feel guilty for not sharing my Cadbury Sweet Ending with my team mates so it's a good thing that Cadbury is coming out with new French inspired flavors to make that Cadbury Sweet Ending extra special! 

I've always admired Japanese culture but there is always something appealing, regal and beautiful with the French culture, most especially their food which has been regarded as the the source of many cooking techniques and this of course means yummy desserts too! 

So I'm more than glad that one of my favorite chocolate bars is incorporating French flavors to it's new line of Chocolate flavors and I'm just excited to share the new French Vanilla Cadbury to my team mates (so they'll forget that I ever was selfish with chocolate :p ) 



That light exquisite taste of Vanilla cream inside the smooth and delicious chocolate of Cadbury is a sure way for my team mates to forgive me :p The exquisite Vanilla taste will surely transport anyone to the beautiful city of Paris and will make you dream of Starry Nights and the beautiful Eifel Tower - now I've never been to Paris but Cadbury French Vanilla will definitely bring me closer to the city of Love and I'll be sure to share this Cadbury Sweet Ending with my Cadbury Barkada! ^_^ 

Let's just say we're a bit excited with Cadbury French Vanilla so we had a little French inspired Photoshoot recently, now I didn't want to just use photoshop and put the Eifel Tower behind us so I thought long and hard and then inspiration struck - why not take a photo in Rue Bourbon?!



Rue Bourbon is Bourbon Street in French, I know this from reading one of the best French novels of all time; Victor Hugo's Les Miserables (which is in my top 10 books). In the novel, the French word "Rue" was used to denote to streets. 

So - hands down this place definitely reminds me a bit of Paris and the French culture; it's a good thing that it's near the office! We even had scarves and a beret to complete our French look! Now to get my teeth into some Cadbury French Vanilla to complete this Cadbury Sweet Ending- French Edition! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment