Sunday, December 14, 2014

More Cadbury Chocolate Please!

Cadbury? Rei is tempted.... 


I was fortunate enough to have won a runner up place in the Nuffnang and Cadbury Guardians of The Galaxy Movie Premiere Blog Contest :) You can read on my blog post here.

While this happened way back in August - we were only able to pick up my prize which has been waiting for me in the Nuffnang offices since winning the contest last November - during Thanksgiving long weekend.

My prize was two boxes of Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate - in different sizes! ^_^ The grand prize was actually an iPad mini. :) - I know! Cadbury is just so damn generous! :)

Well - with all of these chocolate goodies - we made sure to give to our family and friends. Now Paul's nephew is also a Cabury monster like him. When I asked him what he wanted for Christmas he told me it starts with the the letter "C".

I tried to guess with 'Cash?' or 'Cards? - (playing cards - Cardfight Vanguard) but then he says:
"No. I'm thinking if I want Cadbury for Christmas" - True Story :)

Thank you again for this Sweet Ending Cadbury! :)





Rei is stuck in an avalanche of Cadbury - now I wouldn't mind being stuck in one of those! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment