Friday, May 29, 2015

No Limit with Inipit!


I have fond memories of the favorite snacks I used to bring to school as 'baon', one of them was the chocolate Inipit that I used to put in the refrigerator (sometimes) even the freezer because I prefer to eat it as a cold or frozen treat. I don't know how I came about doing that I guess it's just one of those weird things you did as kids and fondly look back on. 

I realized that even as you grow older you can still enjoy your childhood favorite snacks but with an elevated twist which is what we did with our Peanut Butter Cream Inipit! 

Even if I don't eat peanuts, I love anything peanut butter flavored, don't ask me how can that be, it just is, even Paul doesn't get it. Anyways, let me share with you this simple recipe you can do to elevate that Inipit experience. 

Ingredients: 
Chocolate Inipit (cut in two or three pieces) 
Peanut Butter
Butter
Cream 
Confectioner's Sugar
Reese's Chocolate (optional) 

Just mix all the ingredients (except for the Inipit and Reese) in a bowl. You will have to estimate how much of each ingredient you will be using. It would also depend on how many Inipit pieces you will be using. Your Peanut Butter cream (icing) will be creamy after you are satisfied with it's taste. You can easily place it in a plastic (the kind that's used in iced candy or ice). Push the cream all the way to the end of the plastic, cut a small hole and push the icing on the Inipit cake. You can be creative and put different designs on your Inipit cake. Add pieces of the Reese chocolate on top, you can also sprinkle some confectioner's sugar on top. 

Sobrang masarap maging kid with Inipit and now that I'm not a kid per say I'm just happy that I can still enjoy a childhood favorite and share it with my nieces and nephews! :) 

You can try it out too! 

#NoLimitWithInipit 



No comments:

Post a Comment