Sunday, May 10, 2015

Team Marnie Photoshoot

Fly high Team Marnie!


When I first started out in the company I was seated near the original members of this team. I saw and personally experienced their strong sense of camaraderie, their fun disposition towards their work. So it really is no surprise to me that most of them have already been promoted and with new additional members have gained the coveted title of Best Team of the month (for March).




Just in time for summer, Team Marnie chose bright colors for their theme, which matched the team's bright personality. It was really touching that the original team members (some have already been promoted) were also included in the shoot since according to their Team Leader they didn't get to experience it :p 







Despite the sweltering heat, I was only sitting down during the whole shoot (except for the time when Paul made me a tripod) but I could feel the beads of sweat rolling down my back, it was a fun shoot :) 

Watch out for their tarp soon! ^_^ 

Click HERE for more photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment