Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sabina's Christening



Kat - Sabina's mom tagged me to shoot her daughter's Christening. I always adored kids and families, and I love to be part of important occasions.  As mentioned in a Facebook post: " My wife never had any photographs of her Christening."  The thought of that scares me, when it comes to important milestones of our family. As a photographer, I will commit to capturing these important moments.

 I'd stab myself in the eye if that ever happens to me and my future kids.

Back when Kat was working in the same office as me, I listened to her stories about her family's adventures. As I watch (Facebook newsfeeds) I got to see their family grow and then I recently discovered that Kat was pregnant and having a baby. It seems that they were blessed with a baby girl, Sabina Keila and I was honored to have been tapped to cover her Christening.


More photos here.



No comments:

Post a Comment