Thursday, October 8, 2015

FREE Sky Cable Channels! From October 9-18


Last July this year, TV addicts & coach potatoes rejoiced as Sky Cable offered FREE channels in celebration of their 25th anniversary. As certified TV addicts and coach potatoes Paul and I were thrilled about this news, even our extended family was enjoying some extra channel surfing through the FREE channels. 

Now the FREE Channels are back! From October 9-18! 

I remember that Paul was complaining because during the week of the free channels we had gigs and events lined up so we weren't able to fully enjoy the channels :( -so it's a good thing that we get another chance! 

Speaking of 'enjoy' we just loved (and enjoyed) C.I. (Crime & Investigation) so much that we had it added to our monthly package for only P20.00 (per month) and it's the best P20.00 we spend! 

The whole family got so addicted to C.I. my in-laws had it added to their packages as well. Now Sunday lunches include a discussion on the latest C.I. show. 

So make sure to sit back and enjoy some pretty long TV binge watching! 

#FREESKYChannels 





No comments:

Post a Comment