Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Books: "The Martian" -Prize from Magnavision!



In my previous DVD Feature of "The Martian" I mentioned that there was a raffle stub of sorts that was included in the DVD. The prize was a paperback copy of "The Martian". I loved the book, I already read it as an e-book (Shame! Shame! Yes I know) so it was only natural that I would want a physical copy. It would be a great addition to the humble library and the husband and the sister-in-law might want to read it too. So, I joined the contest and won! Yehey! :) 

I just followed the instructions on the stub, which entailed sending an email and text message and viola! 

I received an email that I won :) 

The book was sent to my preferred Astroplus branch for me to pick up. 

I really appreciate these little tokens, specially since purchasing DVDs may not be viewed as a particularly popular hobby. Can't wait to pick up my next one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment