Monday, November 14, 2016

Lifestyle: Funko Pop Christmas Tree


Since we get to call the shots for this year's Christmas Tree I thought of giving it a geek twist and while a specific theme (Star Wars) didn't come to fruition this year (maybe next year?) I thought of using my Funko Pop toys. 

Paul has always been picking on my (very) humble Funko Pop collection, since it's (a) it's not much. (b) it's from a variety of franchises, never really completing one but I still wanted to give it a try. 





 Honestly, I didn't even think that it would work, given the strange shape of the toys, with the head being bigger and heavier than the body, I wasn't sure that we could "hang" them on the tree. 

We ended up just placing the toys within the (fake) pine leaves and well, it worked. It's probably not really secured but we'll just have to make sure that the kids don't mess it up. 

We used the boxes and placed them under the tree. 

Pretty happy with how it turned out! :)  



Click HERE for MORE photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment