Saturday, November 9, 2013

Save Me Hollywood: BTone Music Gig


Feeling It: Julz Savard of Save Me Hollywood jumping to the music. 

I haven't been able to catch Save Me Hollywood in a gig for some time and so naturally being the fan that I am I missed seeing them perform. So when I heard that they would be headlining a gig at BTone Music Cafe in Baras I wanted to go and good thing that Paul has the weekends off! :) 

It was a bit of a road trip since Baras was a few towns away from us. :P 

I used to go on this long route when I was still going on duties as a student nurse but travelling at night was really different and difficult especially for the driver but all for the love of Save Me Hollywood right? 



BTone Music Cafe is a nice bar with a great interior, I like that the design is pretty much open which allows for fresh air to come in, unlike most bars that are small and cramped and that gets full of cigarette smoke-which I don't like. It's even big enough to have like a birthday party or a big gathering and not just band night. The service was a bit too slow for my taste though :P 

While Save Me Hollywood was slated to perform second to the last in the line up I enjoyed the performance of the Indie bands and it's just fun to think that these guys are basically my neighbors! :P 


Here were the bands that performed that night: 

Give Us A Break
Idiosyncrasy 
Mindbox
Retaso Castro 
Triple P 

To his own beat: Let's show some love for Melvin Macatiag of Save Me Hollywood
When Save Me Hollywood got on stage my heart just exploded seeing the love that the crowd had for them, there was crowd surfing, lots of singing and cheering! :D 

Reaching out: One of our favorite photos of the night - Julz reaching out to a fan mid song. 

For more photos of the night click here

No comments:

Post a Comment