Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Way You Want It with Sky Cable





Paul and I are big TV coach potatoes, since we are mostly awake in the early morning (like 2 AM) during our rest days we depend on Cable TV to keep us entertained and sane. :) 

If you follow me on Twitter, you would probably notice that I tweet a lot about what I'm watching, that's coz I'm a big TV person, I love laughing out loud (think boisterous laughter) to hilarious comedies, (much to Paul's dismay) I love crying my eyes out on dramas and I just love that heart-skip-a-beat or two moment with action and suspense shows. 

Aside from these, I also love to be inspired from cooking and makeover shows-whether it's a house or fashion make over show there's always that rags to riches appeal which I have to admit I'm just a sucker for. 

Paul and I are also big History buffs so we do enjoy those historical documentaries, especially now since technology has brought the quality of entertainment up a notch. 




With the countless channels available on cable, it's definitely a good thing that you can tailor the channels that you want with Sky Cable. A very concrete example of which is that we had Animax (in case you didn't know, we're big Otakus) added on our package. When we first got our package from Sky, Animax wasn't included which was a big dissapointment for us, we were told that our area (up in the mountains) didn't have it available but after some time we were able to add Animax for an additional P50.00 to our monthly bill, and it's totally worth it! Now we get to watch Anime anytime! Whether it is old classic favorites or new shows straight from Japan! 



Now Paul and I are thinking of we'll have CI (Crime Investigation) added. The shows are just so engrossing! I remember there was CI in a hotel room we stayed in and I couldn't sleep coz the shows were just that good. 

Aside from getting the channels that you want, you can also have HD (High Definition) channels added and the difference between SD (Standard Definition) and HD is just too good to be true! We might consider getting a few HD channels once there's room in the budget :p For TV addicts like us- it's a must! 

Whether it's getting the channels that you like or watching them in HD. You definitely get what you want and the way you want it with Sky Cable! 




No comments:

Post a Comment