Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Movie News: Sakaling Hindi Makarating


I started blogging about movies and reviews towards the second half of 2015 and during that time I have mostly been featuring foreign films. Since my news feed are now filled with different movie updates I have started becoming more aware of the local indie film community as well.

I have yet to gain the right means to start covering Indie films but let me tell you, it's no joke attending the screenings, writing the press releases and the reviews and still have work to do but I've got to try right?

I was extra thrilled when I found out that a High School batch mate of mine was actually  directing a film for CineFilipino! I mean - how mind blowing is that right?!

Ice and I weren't really friends in high school, we weren't even in the same class but I just couldn't be more proud and excited for her, I mean how can you wrap your head about a batch mate of yours being a director?! I mean, I don't think I'd even be a good Assistant.

So, I'm writing about her film - Sakaling Hindi Makarating. 

You can check out the details in the images below, it's the most gorgeous Press Release I have ever received <3
















Meet the Director: :) 









You can check out the schedule of screenings of Sakaling Hindi Makarating on their
Facebook Page -don't forget to like and share the details :)



No comments:

Post a Comment