Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Movies + Music: Updates on the "Me Before You" Soundtrack


One of the things that makes me so happy is when a movie has a kick-ass Original Soundtrack that comes along with it, one that makes you dance in your seat in the cinema (one of my favorite things is when I see a kid literally getting up from their chair in the cinema and dancing to a music playing in the film-that just makes my 'pusong mamon' flutter) and makes you cry buckets of tears. 

If you've been following the blog then you probably know that I have been looking forward to the soundtrack of the upcoming movie "Me Before You" as much as the film itself.  

And now I have MORE DETAILS! -> 

ME BEFORE YOU Original Motion Picture Soundtrack  TRACKLISTING

1. Max Jury "Numb"
2. HOLYCHILD "Happy With Me"
3. X Ambassadors "Unsteady" (Erich Lee Gravity Remix)
4. Jessie Ware "Till The End"
5. The 1975 "The Sound"
6. Jack Garratt "Surprise Yourself"
7. Cloves "Don't Forget About Me"
8. Ed Sheeran "Photograph"
9. Imagine Dragons "Not Today"




I mean look at that tracklisting! It's so beautiful I can just cry! 

I wrote about X-Ambassador's "Unsteady" -you can read more on that here

The 1975's "The Sound" is my favorite track from their new album "I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it." (video above) and in case you have been hiding under a rock, the boys are coming back to Manila to perform for "In The Mix" - I really hope I get to see them perform, I already missed their two earlier concerts and Panic! At the Disco is in the line up so please, please concert gods be good to me. :) 

The music in New Line Cinema's sentimental romance “Me Before You” was carefully interspersed with the film’s score, created by composer Craig Armstrong, to evoke the romantic and provocative sensibilities of the story.

Craig’s music and the songs we were able to find have a huge impact in the film,” director Thea Sharrock says. “They really resonate with what’s happening between [the lead characters] Louisa and Will at every turn and every stage of their relationship.”

The film's Original Motion Picture Soundtrack will be available to download/stream via digital stores starting June 3. Get the CD for only Php 459.00 at Astroplus/Astrovision stores starting June 10. -Don't forget to mark that on your calendars! I know I will :) 

Set for release across the Philippines on June 15, “Me Before You” is distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment company.


No comments:

Post a Comment