Monday, September 26, 2016

Photography: Carlo & Arianne's Wedding



It's been a roller coaster September for #TeamPCheng but we still got to shoot a wedding even if there were some unforeseen incidents that occurred before (my grandmother's passing) and along the way (getting hit by a truck) but we still managed to go through it.



I was commissioned to cover my friend, Carlo whom I use to skate with. Yes we were one of those kids that rode our skateboards on the streets, of Antipolo. I was honored and pressured at the same time, but was able to complete the task, even though the car was hit by a truck along the way to the wedding.


Despite the pouring rain, the wedding was as beautiful as ever, with family and friends surrounding the bride and the groom on their special day. 

Again, congratulations to Carlo and Arianne, will make it up to you next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment