Sunday, December 16, 2012

PREVIEW: Ica behind the Lens Tagaytay Part 2


It can't be helped but there are times when Paul is not with me on trips and I have to be the one to bring the camera and take pictures. 

For some time now, Paul has been teaching me how to take photos but of course he really is the photographer between the two of us. Of course it helps if I know a few principles in taking photos. 

Last December 1, 2012 we took a few guests on a trip to Tagaytay after work (if you notice in the blog) we were also there a few weeks before but during this trip we were lucky enough to be able to watch a cultural dance troupe who performed cultural dances while we were having our lunch at Taal Vista Hotel. 

Of course our guests (one American and another German) were thrilled to be able to witness dances all over the Philippines- the courtship dances from the mountains, to the Spanish inspired dances of Manila, to the graceful movements of the dances from Mindanao to the heart stopping national dance-Tinikling. 

Here are some of the photos I was able to take of the dances. It was against the light so I decided to shoot with monochrome colors. It was a great photography experience for me. I was also the one who did the post-process in the photos. :) 

Since this is just a preview of the photos, here are just a few of what I have been able to finish. :) 

Are the photos worthy to have the PCheng Photography watermark? ^___^








No comments:

Post a Comment