Monday, October 20, 2014

Fans of Fandom Capital



Ever since we started bogging, covering vents and doing photoshoots we've met a lot of talented people and one of them is Henri Villegas who is the woman behind We Heart Prints (we 'heart' them too) and Fandom Capital. We first met Henri during the 30 Second To Mars, Love, Lust, Faith album launch we covered for Odyssey (she's a big Echelon).

Henri and her love child We Heart Prints supplied the event with awesome 30 Seconds To Mars goodies and there was one I loved too much and that was the  Kings And Queens shirt, which I featured here

Ever since then, I've always admired Henri's work, there is much thought and love that goes to her designs, whether it is for stickers or shirts.  I have seen some 'fandom online shops' that just literally have a black word art about a book or a band on a white shirt- I kid you not. 

With Henri-it's different, each design has a concept well on its own that you can actually frame it and hung it up on your wall.

Stickers! They so damn good I don't want to stick them anywhere :( 


I ordered a vinyl pack of Fall Out Boy stickers and the designs are just amazing and not only that but the quality of the paper and printing is superb as well! I got a little drop of water on one of them but it didn't get wet and the sticker wasn't ruined, now I wouldn't suggest dousing it with water! :p 

Aside from the Fall Out Boy stickers I also ordered (finally!) PCheng Photography stickers, I've always wanted to have a big ass sticker for the car but whenever I talked to the guys in stalls at malls to have one made we never seem to agree or come to terms but with Henri, it was an easy and painless transaction (over email-no less!) and with her, I trust her judgement, I trust that she will make the right call. I know she won't just print out an image without considering size and proportions. I trust her instinct as an artist to deliver quality prints.




We're very happy with our orders (isn't it obvious?) and will definitely be ordering again in the future!

PCheng Photography sticker on my iPad case and one for Paul's Photo Journal. :) 


To all my local band friends out there if you want to have your band name and logo or your lyrics (with a design) printed; could be stickers or shirts or mugs; I suggest you check out Fandom Capital; or you could have some printing needs for your business or it could be for a personal 'need' - whatever it is you're in good hands with Henri :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment