Saturday, October 19, 2013

30 Seconds To Mars: We were the Kings and Queens of Promise: Shirt from New Heart Prints




Now I'm no Julz Savard but I just had to do this blog post showing this great 30 Seconds to Mars: We were the Kings and Queens of Promise shirt from We Heart Prints. 

I first saw this shirt during the 30 Seconds to Mars: Lust Faith + Dreams album launch blog post here it was given away as prizes to the games of the event and I wanted my own. :) 

So after some time I got in contact with We Heart Prints you can check out their Facebook page here and they were happy to send me my very own shirt :) 

I believe the shirt is available in Black, Grey and White :) 

Post from We Heart Prints 



Post from We Heart Prints 

I know the shirt is a little big for me (petite girl problems) I may need to have it resized but I still love it! The print is very vivid, another thing I love about the design is that it was really well thought of, it's not just simply putting the lyrics 'we were the Kings and Queens of promise' but the layout was well done with a crown and those nice swirly designs (sorry don't know what there called) :)       


I heart band shirts! :) 

You can check out We Heart Prints for more giveaways and souvenirs. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Where can i get this shirt? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat!
    Thank you so much for commenting! I love the shirt too! You can get it from We Heart Prints! :)

    ReplyDelete