Thursday, March 10, 2016

Geek Lifestyle: MORE! Batman V Superman from Silverworks




I have finally been able to check out Silverworks Batman V Superman collection and it's as beautiful as I thought it would be! 

The Funko Pops are a nice touch don't you think? I want Wonder Woman! 

By the way, I asked how much the studs are and they are P350.00 a pair. Not bad right?

Check out the photos below! 








I want this Wonder Woman Pendant too! 





It took some time for me to do this shoot with the Superman Pendant from Silverworks as I've been sick. Just channeling my inner Kara Zor El, all us ladies have that inner Supergirl, even if we get sick sometimes, hence the Kryptonite :P 

Don't forget to tag @silverworksphil in your photos and use the #SWHeroesUnited in your posts :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment