Saturday, October 22, 2016

#FreeTheJoy with Limited Edition Cadbury Dairy Milk Christmas Flavors


Nothing says joy more than a bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk and I should know because we had so much fun the last time we got to try these exclusive and exciting flavors from Cadbury and I'm just glad that they're back - in time for Christmas! 

Of course during "the most wonderful time of the year" 🎢🎀 (yes, you must sing it) it is also the season of giving and sharing, which is why I already have an idea which of my favorite people I'll be sharing these exclusive Cadbury Dairy Milk variants with! 

The husband! 

Of course, the husband gets dibs and "Black Forest" is the perfect chocolate for him! He is a big fan of the flavor and is more adventurous when it comes to food compared to me, which is why he will surely enjoy the red jellies and real chocolate cookies embedded in tasty Cadbury Dairy Milk is perfect for him!

He's always taking note of food textures and what not and he will surely be satisfied with the surprises in Cadbury Dairy Milk's Black Forest. It's going to be an exciting crunch and chewy treat. 
You see? We LOVE Cadbury! And yes, the husband is a bit of a chocolate monster. He will finish one bar after another! 
      



Even if I'm married, my first love will always be my family and which is why I'll definitely share Cadbury Dairy Milk's French Vanilla with them. I got to try it before and I know that they will just love it! The goodness of vanilla inside Cadbury Dairy Milk cannot go wrong! It's soft, creamy and just to die for! 

I instantly thought of my family for the French Vanilla variant because, well, we're all fair like Vanilla. Also, my mom is big fan of French culture, one of her favorite memories was probably her trip to Europe. She has a photo near the Eiffel tower and everything!  so I definitely thought of her with the sophisticated French Vanilla flavor. 



I spend my every weekday and work day with them so definitely the team gets to experience Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Mousse! 

Chocolate Mousse is a fun dessert, which is why I immediately thought of these guys, who always bring the fun at work. We may not always agree on things or see eye-to-eye with work decisions but one thing we can all agree on is - FOOD! And doesn't sharing make chocolate taste better? 

Light and delectable chocolate mousse inside Cadbury is a must! 


  • “Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest, Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla, and Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Mousse are available in 180g packs for a suggested retail price of P180.00. Hurry and get all flavors – available until supplies last! #FreeTheJoy this Christmas with Cadbury Dairy Milk! “

I'll definitely keep an eye out for these when they hit the stores! 🍫

Tip. They are also an ideal Christmas treat for you and your loved ones! πŸŽ„πŸŽ

No comments:

Post a Comment