Thursday, August 29, 2013

Weekend Photographer:



Earlier this morning, I went out for a walk to take some photos during the golden hour. I've researched, what time would be the best time to shoot and prepared in advance to get the most out of the short window time for shooting with an awesome light from the sun.  


It's been quite a while since I went up to this place to shoot during the sunrise.  I've always been fond of this place ever since we moved from the city to the mountains of Antipolo.  I always find the place also known as 'the second floor' somewhat magical.










I've been shooting here for quite some time now, for some weird reason I find myself visiting this place over and over again to think, shoot, or just take a look around and see the city from the mountains.  I didn't take a photo of the city view since I focused on the sunrise and how things look with this type of sunlight.  

It is true what they say about shooting during the 'golden hour' you'll get warm and diffused lighting.  Hopefully next time I'd bring someone to shoot along or be the subject.

Here's a trivia and something you may not know, Ica and I have a few of our engagement photos shot as here as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment