Wednesday, November 29, 2017

You Can Never Go Wrong With Sodexo: My Most Rewarding Experience With Sodexo


I have been working in the BPO industry since 2009 and rewards for good performance and targets met are nothing new. Now, printed certificates may be appreciated but the real fun happens when Sodexo Gift Certificates are given! 

I remember, I was just a new graduate back in 2009 and in my first Call Center job, I was given Sodexo certificates from work. During that time (and boy was that a long time ago) I was the family's bread winner. All my take home pay went to house expenses, so having a little extra to buy groceries was really a big deal. 

I always feel this sense of pride whenever I can help my family in any way that I can, especially during the times when we were really in need. I look back at those trying years with a humble reflection and a grateful heart and I would say that using those Sodexo GCs in order to buy groceries for my family was my most rewarding experience with Sodexo. 



Can I also add that receiving Sodexo gift certificates have never been a problem since they have always been and forever will be valid, and that revalidation and replacement of Sodexo GCs are FREE of charge once the validity date is reached! 

Not only can you use your Sodexo GC's for groceries but for a lot of different things as well You can check out their list of merchants here

If you are looking to gift Sodexo GCs to your loved ones (especially with the holidays coming) you can purchase them here. You never know that GC may be the key to a sumptuous Noche Buena!  

No comments:

Post a Comment