Friday, June 5, 2015

Jurassic Park DVD Feature



P300 boxed DVD sets of our favorite movies is a real treat for us. It makes up our humble collection of DVDs, CDs (ano now Vinyl) at home :) some people collect shoes or bags we collect movies and music :) -hey to each his own right ?

When we saw a boxed DVD set of the Jurassic Park trilogy it was a no brainer that we would be adding tha to our collection, although we didn't pick up the DVD set yet (much to our dismay). When I came back for it a week before the release of Jurassic World the price had already gone up to P450.00! I was internally kicking myself in the shin for not getting it sooner. So before the price could go up any further I already bought it - I do have to get ready for Jurassic World. 

I've already seen the movies growing up so I just needed to do a little catching up but most importantly those Special Features! I'd love to see what went on behind creating those dinosaurs. I mean we are talking about uncharted territories here-using CGI for dinosaurs! It was really interesting how all the elements were made and come together in the movie and that's something that you can only find out through the special features :) Of course screaming from excitement while watching the movie on our flat screen TV was the cherry on top ;) 

As I'm writing this I've already seen the first movie and the special effects and I really loved it! 

I still have two movies left to watch and even if they're not really as popular as the first but I'm still excited - plus there are also special features in those two discs! 

I think I'm ready for Jurassic World which will be showing in cinemas on June 10, 2015. As I was watching the special features of the first movie (hosted by James Earl Jones by the way) I found out that the original Jurassic Park was released in June 11, 1993 and now the new movie is coming out in June 10, 2015-that's like 22 years ago! Just thinking about it brings goosebumps! :) 

Jurassic World is also starring Chris Pratt (Star Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy) so - yeah <3 

Got the DVD boxed set at the Magnavision kiosk in front of Fully Booked at Eastwood Mall :) 
There are also other great finds at affordable prices ^_^ 


About the Photo: 
Paul suggested to shoot the DVDs out in the grass "unfortunately we don't have dinosaurs" he said. I suggested our cat though - NamNamSaurus or as Paul suggested Sabertooth Tamad (lazy) :p 



No comments:

Post a Comment